Our email disclaimer
- The email you received and any files transmitted within it contain information, which may be legally privileged, confidential and/or protected by law and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, you are not authorised to read, copy, or use the e-mail or any attachment. If you have received this communication in error, please return the original message to the sender and any attachments by return e-mail. You should not disclose any of the contents of this e-mail (including distributing, copying or storing the email and/or its contents/attachments) to any other person.
- Majestic Securities has taken reasonable precautions to minimise the risk of virus infection, however we cannot accept liability for any loss or damage sustained as a result of viruses. It is your responsibility to carry out such virus checking as it is necessary before opening this mail or attachment.
- The email you received may contain personal views which are not authorised by or sent on behalf of Majestic Securities, unless specifically stated.
- Any prices we provide you may contain commission.
- All calls made to and from Majestic Securities are recorded.
- Any information published or opinions expressed (“Publications”) are provided by Majestic Securities for its clients only.
The contents are intended for informational purposes only and are not to be used or considered as an invitation to trade or an offer in respect of any of the products or services mentioned. Majestic Securities makes no representation (either express or implied) or other assurances (either express or implied) that Publications are always accurate, complete or up-to-date.
To the full extent permissible at law, Majestic Securities, and its affiliates, agents and licensors disclaim, without limitation, all liability for any damages or losses of any kind, whether foreseeable or not, (including, but without limitation, financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other consequential losses) arising in contract, tort, or otherwise, as a direct or indirect result from action taken or decisions made as a result of reliance on material, in whole or in part, contained in the Publications. Nothing contained in the Publications constitutes financial, legal, tax or other advice, nor should any investment or any other decisions be made solely based on the Publications content. You should obtain advice from a qualified expert before making any procurement decision.
This information may contain price projections that are based on assumptions that are subject to uncertainties and contingencies. Because of the subjective judgements and inherent uncertainties of projections and because events frequently do not occur as expected, there can be no assurance that the projections contained herein will be realised and actual results may be different from projected results.
Hence the projections supplied are not to be regarded as firm predictions of the future, but rather as illustrations of what might happen. Parties are advised to base their actions on awareness of the range of such projections and to note that the range necessarily broadens in the latter years of the projections.
Occasionally you will receive news, service updates and marketing communications from us. You can always let us know if you want to change your communications settings.
We value your privacy. Your personal information will be kept confidential and we will never sell it to third parties. It will only be used for communications you request related to the services provided by us, Majestic Securities.